Communication has always been key however, given the current situation with COVID-19 and the requirement to work from home, mastering virtual communication is critical for sales professionals. As web conferencing and video interactions are becoming the norm, sales professionals must strive even more diligently to establish trust and rapport. Yet, there are unique challenges when you are limited to virtual communication.
Join Julie Thomas, President and CEO, and Chad Sanderson, Managing Partner, of ValueSelling Associates, as they share tips and techniques that will enable you to improve the efficacy of your virtual communication skills. In this complimentary webinar, learn how to establish your credibility and create a professional first impression with your clients and prospects in virtual meetings.
Communication Skills You’ll Learn:
- How to prepare to be an effective virtual communicator
- Techniques to engage your prospect in a virtual meeting
- Leveraging synchronous video calls effectively to advance the sale
Who Should Attend This Virtual Communication Webinar:
- Sales Leaders
- Sales Managers
- Sales Reps (in all roles)
- Business Development Representatives
- Sales Development Representatives
- Sales Enablement
- Any professional who is now required to communicate virtually