Selling To The C-Suite Webinars | Online Sales Webinar
What’s the number one reason that deals fail to close? Salespeople do not have access to the final decision-maker. We all know senior executives are notorious for guarding their time fiercely, so how can sales professionals secure that all-important first meeting?
Recent data shows that the number of people involved in a decision is increasing, the sign-off levels are moving up the org chart, and the willingness to spend money on a first time buy without any physical sales interaction is improving. So, how do you make sure you get an opportunity to present and close your piece of business before the competition takes it?
Join ValueSelling Associate Bart van Eijck as he shares proven approaches to selling higher, including how sellers can present their calls as a value-added interruption, differentiate themselves and forge relationships with decision-makers.
What you’ll learn:
- Tactics for winning over and working with gatekeepers
- How to establish the rules for engagement with the people you meet
- AIM campaigns that motivate buyers to act
- How to bargain for access to decision-makers
Who should attend:
- Sales & business development leaders
- Sales managers and reps in all roles (BDRs, SDRs, AEs)
- Sales enablement leaders
- Marketing professionals
Sept 21st, 2021 at 10AM PT