In today’s hyper-competitive digital buying market, B2B buyers have copious amounts of information at their disposal, alongside countless solutions to choose from to solve a certain business issue or need. Considering this, how do you stand out from the competition? How do you communicate that your product or service is the best option for a prospect?
Successful sales professionals take the time to develop the skills and process to not only differentiate but to also uncover value when alternatives seem identical. You must favorably connect your solution’s unique capabilities to the prospect’s problems, and then go a step further by uncovering additional problems that create more need for your solution.
In this webinar, ValueSelling Associate, Natalie Pitchford, will share how to get a prospect or customer’s attention by proactively differentiating the need for and the value of your solution over the competition.
What you’ll learn:
- Why being different is not enough
- 4 categories to differentiate your product or service
- How to expand your differentiation beyond product capabilities
- How to uncover the value associated with your differentiators
- How to compete on value, not price
How You'll Benefit:
- Improve your ability to differentiate a solution
- Lock out your competition
- Eliminate the need to differentiate on price