The changing sales cycle now involves remote selling, digital buying, and plenty of internet research. Within a sea of competition, how do you stand out? How do you communicate that your product or service is the best option for a prospect?
When alternatives seem identical, successful sales professionals use a process to differentiate and uncover value. This requires you to connect your solution’s unique capabilities to the prospect’s problems. Then, go a step further by uncovering additional problems that create more need for your solution.
In this complimentary webinar, we share how to gain your prospect's attention by differentiating the need for and the value of your solution over the competition.
|Watch Webinar||View Slides|
|In English||In English|
en Español (la semana próxima)
What you’ll learn:
- Why being different is not enough
- How to get your customer’s attention
- 4 categories to differentiate your product or service
- How to compete on value, not price
Who should attend:
- Sales leaders and managers
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Sales enablement
- Strategic account teams