Demonstrates the Power of ValueSelling to Increase Revenue Pipeline
RANCHO SANTE FE, Calif., August 28, 2018 — ValueSelling Associates, Inc., a leading sales training company, today announced results associated with its new Vortex Prospecting™ program which delivers an increase in call volume, connections, meetings set, and pipeline value.
In today’s complex sales environments, B2B organizations need a consistent, repeatable prospecting process that gets results. One that enhances human connection, allows sales professionals to be authentic and provides a framework for scalability. Vortex Prospecting combines the best practices in multiple channels with the ValueSelling Framework® sales methodology to help to get more meetings and increase conversions. Specific successes measured by ValueSelling include:
- A cloud-based solutions company whose entire sales team went through Vortex Prospecting training increased their average deal size by 8% in the first quarter after attending the training.
- A SaaS client in the loyalty and hospitality space who implemented Vortex Prospecting increased the number of qualified leads per rep by 11% and increased the number of conversions from Sales Development Rep to Account Manager by 31% in the first quarter after training.
- An IT services firm that implemented Vortex Prospecting based on the ValueSelling Framework saw an increase in deal size of 10% and their win rate increase from 43% to 61%.
Vortex Prospecting’s multi-channel, cadence-based approach proved most effective in securing meetings as well as increasing quantity and quality of pipeline. Vortex Prospecting is a highly interactive, instructor-led program that drives results for companies that have sales reps who are:
- Busy but not productive or consistent in their results
- Struggling to strategically choreograph their prospecting
- Afraid to pick up the phone and get more meetings
- Unsure of what to say when leaving a voicemail
- Ill-equipped to leverage social media for prospecting
- Giving up too quickly when cold calling
- Missing the skills to handle objections when asking for a meeting
“The companies that have adopted Vortex Prospecting are achieving impressive results,” said Chad Sanderson, Managing Partner with ValueSelling Associates. “One of my client‘s teams generated $1 million in new pipeline during the workshop and they continue to exceed quota today. A sales director whose team recently completed Vortex Prospecting training told me his team set more meetings over a two-day period than they had in the previous month.”
Julie Thomas, President and CEO of ValueSelling Associates, explains, “Vortex Prospecting is a repeatable, cadence-based approach that works for all sales reps whether account-based, market-based, geography-based or tele-sales. Sales leaders also gain tremendous insight by capturing specific prospecting metrics that can then be managed for long-term success. We’re excited about the momentum and value our clients realize through Vortex Prospecting.”
About ValueSelling Associates, Inc.
ValueSelling Associates is the creator of the ValueSelling Framework®, a proven formula for accelerating sales results. Since 1991, thousands of sales professionals around the world have adopted the ValueSelling Framework to hone sales skills, increase productivity and grow deal size. ValueSelling offers customized training, reinforcement tools and consulting services that deliver measurable results. Visit www.valueselling.com or follow us on Twitter at @ValuSelling.
Doyle Strategic Communications