2022 Stevie® Awards
2022 Stevie Award winners drive results using the ValueSelling Framework®
This year’s winners in the 16th Annual Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service will be recognized during a virtual awards ceremony on May 11. Winners include ValueSelling Associates’ clients and associates who received Gold, Silver, and Bronze-level recognition in the following categories:
Auvik, an easy-to-use cloud-based networking management and monitoring software, received one Silver Award.
- Silver Stevie Winner for Sales Manager of the Year, Jason George, Director of Corporate Sales
Building Engines, which improves net operating income across the world’s most successful commercial real estate (CRE) portfolios, received one Gold Award.
- Gold Stevie Winner for Woman of the Year in Sales, Colleen Honan, Chief Sales Officer
Cable Bahamas Business Solutions, a company that offers fixed, mobile and cloud/ data center solutions, received two Gold and one Bronze Stevie Awards.
- Gold Stevie Winner for Sales Distinction of the Year – Telecommunications
- Gold Stevie Winner for Most Valuable COVID-19 Response by a Sales Team
- Bronze Stevie Winner for Business Development Achievement of the Year – All Other Industries
Cybersource, a payment service provider that lets customers process online payments, streamline online fraud management, and simplify payment security, received two Silver and one Bronze Stevie Awards.
- Silver Stevie Winner for Sales Director of the Year, Tim Stallard, Senior Director of Sales
- Silver Stevie Winner for Sales Operations Professional of the Year, Chris Gonzalez, Senior Director of Global Commercial Solutions & Strategy
- Bronze Stevie Winner for Worldwide Sales Executive of the Year, Michael Isler, Chief Revenue Officer
Parallax Advanced Research, a 501(c)(3) research organization that accelerates innovation through strategic partnerships with government, industry and academia across the U.S., received one Gold Stevie Award.
- Gold Stevie Winner for Government Sales Team of the Year
PayU, a payment technology leader, received two Gold Stevie Awards.
- Gold Stevie Winner for Sales Operational Professional of the Year, David Sebel, Head of Commercial Excellence
- Gold Stevie Winner for Sales Operations Team of the Year, GPO Process Board team
Service Channel, a leader in facility management software and contractor sourcing, received two Silver Stevie Awards.
- Silver Stevie Winner for Senior Sales Executive of the Year, Chris Mills, Chief Sales Officer
- Silver Stevie Winner for National Sales Team of the Year
Snowflake, a cloud computing–based data warehousing company, received one Silver Stevie Award.
- Silver Stevie Winner for Sales Training or Education Professional of the Year, Giles Giddings, Senior Director of Global Enablement
ValueSelling Associates won one Grand Stevie Award.
- Winner of the Grand Stevie Award, based on the total number of awards won in the 16th Annual Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service
Details about the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service and the list of Stevie winners in all categories are available at www.StevieAwards.com/Sales.