RANCHO SANTA FE, Calif. (March 12, 2012) — ValueSelling Associates, creators of the ValueSelling Framework®, today announced the release of eValuePrompter® 3.15, the newest version of its popular Internet-based tool that helps sales organizations close more deals.
The eValuePrompter helps sales organizations more accurately forecast, manage details of their opportunities, and fully leverage a company’s CRM and sales methodology to meet and exceed sales goals year after year.
Upgraded features in this new version include:
- Easier access to popular buttons, such as Scratchpad, Letter Creator and Import Contacts
- New location for Business and Anxiety Questions
- New method for differentiating Problems and Solutions
- New method for defining Business Value and Personal Value items
- Manager review check box
- New validation functionality to help prevent simple user mistakes
- New Helpful Hints hyperlinks
- Custom mapping for better tracking opportunities
- Improved report generators for both sales professionals and their managers
- New management functionality for greater oversight
“We’ve listened to feedback from sales professionals who want to improve their sales game and, together with developers at White Springs, tweaked the eValuePrompter technology to help generate even stronger results,” said Julie Thomas, ValueSelling Associates CEO.
Thomas will lead a one-hour webinar on the enhancements at 10 a.m. Pacific time on March 14 or March 20. Covered topics include demonstrations on how the online tool can reduce the time for pre-call planning and manage multiple buyers in a complex sales environment to create winning strategies. To learn more about the webinars, go to www.valueselling.com/knowledge-a-insights/webinars.
About ValueSelling Associates
ValueSelling Associates, based in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif., is the creator of the ValueSelling Framework®, the sales methodology preferred by sales executives around the globe. Since 1991, ValueSelling Associates has helped FORTUNE 1000 business-to-business sales organizations compete and win in markets crowded with seemingly similar products and services. ValueSelling Associates has maintained its position as a leader in the industry by continually evolving to meet the new challenges sales forces face. Clients turn to the experts at ValueSelling Associates for classroom training, online training and consulting services that yield immediate impact, repeatable strategies and sustainable results. For more information, visit www.valueselling.com.
ValueSelling Associates, Inc.
P +1 858 759 3565