Regardless of your industry or size, you've likely faced crucial sales challenges such as generating quality leads, differentiating from competitors, and creating compelling value propositions. You might also be grappling with managing long sales cycles, maintaining customer relationships, and adapting to changing market trends. Value-based selling helps teams overcome these challenges with a proven approach that results in greater forecast accuracy, higher margins, increased win rates and shorter sales cycles. Discover the proven playbook to creating customers for life.
Learning company HMH (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt) made the strategic decision to adopt the ValueSelling Framework® as the keystone to an integration that involved a common sales system, a common sales process and a common language—all focused on the customer. Bringing together 14 separate sales teams resulted in a global transformation:
- From product-centric to customer-centric
- From core education-based to integrated solution-based
- From content publisher to learning company
JAMPRO’s transformation hinged on the adoption of the ValueSelling Framework sales methodology, coaching and ongoing reinforcement. Implementation of ValueSelling increased the team’s sales skills, enhanced team morale and established a training and development program that would support a high-performance sales culture.
- Capital Investments (Capex) – Achieved 100% of targets
- Job creation – Achieved 128% of targets
- Export sales – Achieved 88% of targets (an amazing feat given a fallout of operations in the bauxite/aluminum industry, a major exporting segment)