Wolfgang Otto guides Sales Management, Managing Directors and Heads of Business in optimising complex B2B sales through a value-based sales approach and processes. As owner and founder of the sales consulting firm, movingsales, he tailors each engagement to an organisation’s business issues and dives deeply into a customer’s unique challenges, ensuring that the methodology works in their real-life sales situations.
Throughout his career, Wolfgang has supported customers in Consulting, Professional Services, Health Care, IT Consulting and System Environment. Prior to joining ValueSelling Associates, Wolfgang was an Independent Sales Consultant with Miller Heiman for over 20 years.
Wolfgang has supported global engagements in various industries and international entities, including:
- Production Industry: Leonie Cables AG, W.L. Gore & Associates, Struers A/S Denmark
- Office automation: Canon Germany
- Health Care: Thermofisher, Abbott
- Financial Services: AON, AON Re, Willis Towers Wattson
- Telecommunication: Eplus Mobilfunk, Mannemann Mobilfunk D2
- Consulting/Professional Services: Roland Berger, Mercer Management Consulting
Wolfgang is noted for “living what he teaches" and recognised for his practical support and coaching “beyond the seminar room." He now combines the ValueSelling Framework® sales methodology with his 30+ years of business, consulting, and training know-how to create value for the customer.
He received his Economics degree from Ruhr-Universität Bochum. In his leisure time, Wolfgang enjoys bicycle racing and endurance sports such as running and swimming.