At ValueSelling Associates, we look for individuals with exceptional talent, who embody the ValueSelling culture—our values, goals and practices.
Our culture defines how we relate with customers, interact with each other, and approach daily tasks. Our values are integral to the individuals who make up our company. If this describes an environment in which you’ll thrive, contact us about joining ValueSelling Associates.
- Addressing our clients' business issues is our first priority.
- We begin with the end in mind and focus on creating a plan with our clients for results.
- We are committed to our clients' business outcomes and act with a sense of urgency.
- We are motivated by the ValueSelling Framework® and the unique business and personal value proposition it offers our clients, as well as our business.
- We create enthusiasm and generate an infectious "can do" attitude.
- We display positive energy in the classroom in how we train and deliver.
- We strive to represent the highest levels of professionalism and operate with ethical principles with each other and our clients.
- We tell the truth, have the courage to be honest with each other, and are trustworthy with all of our clients and work associates.
- We do what we say we will do and strive to do the "right thing" at all times.
- We communicate effectively with each other and our clients, and listen to understand.
- We are loyal to one another and support each other with actions and words.
- We treat all associates and clients the way we expect to be treated.
- We enjoy the freedom to work hard and play hard.
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
- We know that adults learn more when they are having fun, so we make it fun.