More and more companies are recognizing the key role coaching plays in individual, team and organizational effectiveness. And nowhere, perhaps, does coaching play a bigger role than in sales. But it’s critical to know how to do it right. To create and sustain an effective sales coaching program, follow seven best practices of high-performing companies.
Join Julie Thomas, President & CEO of ValueSelling Associates, in this complimentary one-hour webinar, as she shares the results of new research conducted with Training Industry that sheds light on the companies whose sales coaching programs are winners.
What You’ll Learn:
- When do coaching programs yield revenue growth
- Which roles benefit from sales coaching
- The top five competencies covered by sales coaching
- Ways to train your managers to become coaches
- How high-performing companies are measuring the impact of sales coaching
Who Should Attend:
- Sales Leaders
- Sales Managers
- Sales Reps, who are, or will be, working with a sales coach
- HR and L&D Professionals