With more than 25 years of direct sales, sales management and leadership experience, including consistent top achiever, Scott Anschuetz leads, coaches and motivates sales forces. He combines an accomplished track record of achievement with real world practical applications in leading Visualize, the company he founded in 2002. Visualize delivers excellence and results, training over 21,000 Sales and Marketing Professionals around the globe at corporations including Avaya, ServiceNow, Comcast, Pure Storage, Berry Plastics, newScale, Symbol, salesforce.com, VMware, Motorola, SuccessFactors, and TELUS among others.
When it comes to implementing the ValueSelling sales methodology, what matters most is the value derived for clients. In teaming with Visualize, global sales and marketing organizations have realized immediate and significant improvement in what CEOs value most—measurable top line growth. Listed below are examples of measurable results achieved when working with Visualize:
- VMware increased its ELA (Enterprise License Agreement) bookings by 27% to 35% and non-core product bookings increased by 100%
- Urban Airship increased its win rate from 48% to 68%
- ServiceNow captured 40% higher sales volume per deal
- Motorola realized a 200% increase in deal size within 4 quarters and 270% within 7 quarters
- Right Hemisphere (SAP’s 3-D visualization toolmaker) doubled its average selling price (from $225,000 to $562,000) within the first 6 months of ValueSelling training
- TELUS increased its average sales per professional by 50% and its rookie productivity by 100%
Clients turn to the experts at Visualize for classroom training in sales and management, e-learning and consulting services yielding immediate impact, repeatable strategies and sustainable results.