Struggling to Sell to the C-suite?
A rep gets one shot. Make sure they show up with insightful questions that engage an executive in a value-added conversation.
Executive Speak™ develops business acumen, giving sales reps the confidence and competence to:
- Gain access to executive decision-makers
- Easily interpret financial reports and identify trends
- Maximize research time
- Quickly create insightful company and executive profiles
- Engage in consultative business discussions at the highest level
Master the Fundamentals of Value-based Selling
In the eValueSelling Fundamentals course, sales professionals:
- Acquaint themselves with the ValueSelling Framework® vocabulary, terms, processes and concepts in less than 3 hours
- Practice using the ValuePrompter® (our proprietary tool for efficiently preparing for sales calls.)
- Get in-depth lessons on how to use the Qualified Prospect Formula®, the ValuePrompter® and the Mutual Plan tools
- Practice using the O-P-C Questioning Process to improve business conversations and uncover unique needs.
Value-based Selling: The Approach that Builds Sales Results
To create this special edition, we partnered with Selling Power to interview some of America’s leading sales experts, business leaders, and industry analysts.
We’ve concluded that value-based selling is more than an effective skill set. It is the reflection of a companywide, buyer-focused mindset — a framework for sales success and a framework for any successful communication.
After all, to create value for your customer, you must first understand what they value.