Join Our Team
Ready to take your B2B marketing career to the next level?
We’re seeking a dynamic Marketing and Social Media Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis.
In this position, you’ll build and launch the company’s alumni program, spearhead social media efforts, oversee content distribution, produce monthly webinars, assist with lead-gen efforts, help to maintain the company’s digital presence, and interact with sales professionals from around the world. If you’re a stellar project manager, highly technical, detail-oriented, and love to learn, this job is for you.
You—the ideal candidate—are an excellent communicator, bring a positive, can-do attitude, and have the proven ability to handle multiple projects at once without getting frazzled. You’re open to new ideas and have a pulse on the latest trends in social media. You know how to make sense of the metrics and present that information so we can make better decisions going forward. You are a problem-solver, self-motivated, honest and hard worker.
Sound like a fit? Read on.
In this role, you’ll:
- Distribute ValueSelling content related to Voice of Value blog, VSA webinars, B2B Revenue Executive Experience podcast, newsletters and social platforms
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the ValueSelling alumni program
- Write, post, monitor and engage on corporate social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) using Sprout Social and MeetEdgar
- Track and measure results of social media, PR, web and lead generation efforts
- Produce monthly webinars, including writing and distributing promotional emails, promoting via social media, proofing PowerPoint presentations, rehearsing and coaching presenters, serving as technical backup during the event and coordinating post-webinar follow-up
- Update and post content to the corporate website and sales enablement platform, including bylined articles, podcast episodes, web copy, CTA pieces and graphics
- Curate content for newsletters
- Assist Director of Digital Marketing and Enablement with ideation for content creation and/or product pages, bylined articles, content calendar, events and large-scale lead generation campaigns
- Proof and place print orders for flyers, business cards and banners
- Assist Director of Digital Marketing and Enablement with campaign tracking and reporting using Pardot and Salesforce
- Organize and upload content to internal sales enablement platform, Highspot
- Assist CEO, Operations, Enablement and Marketing on special projects
The position requires:
Additional experience (not required, but very nice to have):
We offer competitive compensation, including medical, PTO, 401(k) benefits, and a great learning environment. Love working with sales professionals? Ready to take advantage of an opportunity to sharpen your skills and grow with ValueSelling Associates?
Submit your resume, cover letter and two writing samples of approx. 500 words each to [email protected] No phone calls, please.
- The first should showcase your B2B social media skills
- The second should be an example of long-form copy, such as an excerpt from a blog post, white paper, or website copy.