In sales, whether you’re a seasoned pro or new to the profession, it’s survival of the fittest. Put simply, if you don’t make your numbers, you could lose your job. The challenge is to continually improve your skills to ensure that you don’t:
- Leave money on the table by discounting too quickly or too often
- Waste time on prospects that will end in “no decision”
- Lose credibility within the organization
- Lose your job
- Is it because you are forced to negotiate on price because the prospect is not convinced that the value is real?
- Does insufficient product knowledge make it difficult to engage a prospect?
- Do you have difficulty gaining and maintaining access to the real decision maker?
- Is it because it’s difficult to gauge when or if your prospects will actually buy from you?
ValueSelling Associates offers a number of robust training programs to instill the right skills and behaviors in successful sales professionals.
The ValueSelling Framework is a formula-based sales methodology to help you develop strategic and tactical skills and processes to effectively manage the sales dialogue in all of your accounts.
Our Executive ValueSelling gives you the skill set and the tools to prepare for an Executive sales call.
If you’re new to sales or are looking to refresh your skills, ValueSelling Essentials gives the 10 basic sales skills that are necessary for each and every sales professional to master.
ValueSelling was developed by sales people for sales people. ValueSelling programs and tools are pragmatic; nothing is based on a multitude of forms or busy work.
Junior and senior sales people, outside or inside sales people, account managers and territory managers alike love our sales process because it works. It’s easy to understand, easy to implement and yields immediate results.