Need to learn essential tactical sales skills?ValueSelling Essentials® is a complete e-learning program to keep your sales force focused on skill building without taking them away from their customers. The curriculum incorporates simulations, case studies, brief quizzes and reality-based selling situations that can be accessed from any computer at any time for a quick refresher on any of the 10 topics available.
The ValueSelling Essentials program can be purchased in its entirety or by module depending on the needs of your sales force. The program includes modules to teach and refresh all of the skills necessary to succeed in any sales situation.
- 10 courses covering the most essential sales skills. Each course, purchased separately, is approximately 60 minutes long.
- Learn at your own pace. Revisit and refresh any concept anytime.
- Comprehensive Knowledge Challenge tests your understanding.
- Simulations, games and exercises.
Not sure which skills you should develop first? We have a comprehensive self-assessment to create an individual development plan and recommend which ValueSelling Essentials courses best suited for you.
- Works on Mac and PC
- Works with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari
- Works on tablets, including iPad, with the Puffin browser available on iTunes
- Not recommended for viewing on a smart phone (although it’s possible to do so)
Typical Modules in each Course:
- Self Assessment
- 9-12 Sales Tactics defined
- Quizzes and exercises for each tactic
- Practice simulation
- Knowledge challenge
- On the job exercises
10 Individual On-Demand Courses. Can be taken together or separately.
Approximately 60 minutes per course
$129 per course
- Customer Retention
- Interpersonal Communication
- Persuasive Presentations
- Prospecting & Qualifying
- Sales Writing
- Selling to Executives
- Team Selling
- Telephone Effectiveness
- Time & Productivity Management
Windows: XP/Vista/7, Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Firefox 3.6 or higher; requires Adobe Flash plugin.
Mac: Safari 5.0 or higher, Firefox 3.6 or higher; requires Adobe Flash plugin.