ValueSelling Associates develops customized training based on the specific problems and issues our clients face. We deliver a sustainable sales methodology that sales teams and individuals want to use because it's easy to understand and apply. ValueSelling is taught through a number of flexible delivery options: instructor-led classroom training, sales consulting, train-the-trainer, blended learning, computer-based learning and keynote or conference speaker services.
- Are you or your sales people wasting time and resources
on unqualified prospects that will never buy?
- Are your win rates unacceptable?
- Do you have new competitors that are making sales difficult?
- Are you losing margin because your discounts are too heavy?
- Are new hires trained consistently?
- Is there a disconnect between sales and marketing?
- Measurable positive impact on deal size, deal volume, win rates and time to close
- More accurate forecasting
- Greater job recognition and credibility within the organization
- Job retention
- Grow your top line
- Develop a highly productive sales force
- Bolster your bottom line
Our expert associates will utilize many different avenues to develop a customized program based on your company's needs. The perfect program for your company might include: instructor-led classroom training, sales consulting, keynote speaker services, train-the-trainer or e-learning. We tailor to your needs, your team and your requirements.
- What if you had a consistent prospect qualification model that was easy to understand?
- What if you could implement a successful process to close every sale?
- What if you had the right knowledge to identify the real decision-maker?
- What if you had the skill set to understand how each of your prospects will measure the value of your offering?
- What if there was a proven sales methodology that could be implemented with both new hires and tenured reps?
- What if there was common language that both sales and marketing understood?